Topics Covered in the Seminar
- Embezzlement: Did you know that 1 in 4 businesses is being embezzled on any given day?
- Profit vs. Cash: “My accountant says I made money but I can't pay the bills. What am I doing wrong?”
- Cash Management: Do you track what you have, what you expect, and what you need, day by day, day after day? So, you manage by putting out fires?
- Accounting: Is it a necessary evil or the key to your success? What's so special about the 10th of the month?
- Payroll: Can you do it yourself? What does it take? Does the IRS forgive mistakes? The straight truth.
- Cost Control: What is the fastest way to improve your bottom line? Is it by getting more sales or by reducing your costs? What is the cause of most business failures? How do I reduce my risk?
- Can you compare actual results versus what was budgeted? Is it important?
- Growth: Why is it the single most important factor in achieving long-term success in any industry?
- SOP: Do you use Standard Operating Procedures or Seat of Pants to manage? Do you sleep well at night? Wonder why?
- SWOT Reality Check: What are your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats?
- Employee satisfaction: Is money THE big issue? There are 3 key elements to know. Money is NOT one of them!
- Counseling an Employee: A simple, effective approach to get employees to accept responsibility and act on it.
- Hiring: Do you know anything about hiring a prospective employee? Most interviews fail miserably. What is the one magic question you CAN ask?
- Banking: Do you need a relationship with a bank? If you need one, you need two. Why?
- Customer Satisfaction: A totally different perspective that could redefine your business and your life.
- Marketing versus Advertising: What is the difference? Which will better work for you?
- Do you know it all? How to get free advice from experienced people, employees, outside experts.
- Can you do it all? Outsourcing can save your business. There is value in specializing. Ask Ralph Lauren!
- Your Dreams: Do you have any? First, visualize, then fulfill your dreams. Do you know how?
- The Trap: What is the difference between doing things right and doing the right things? Which are you doing?
- Management vs. Leadership: Is there a difference? Does it take one or the other or both? How many hats do you wear? How can you wear more than one hat successfully?
- Your Duty as an Entrepreneur: Success! You did not go into business to fail, but success is a conscious decision, made and followed up by doing the right things. Otherwise, you are depending on dumb luck.
Inquire About Booking
© 2000-2018 Arnold S. Grundvig, Jr.